Meet the Attorney
Education: BBA with Distinction, University of Wisconsin-Madison; MBA University of Wisconsin-Madison; JD Cum Laude Wayne State University.
Employment: Brescoll & Brescoll P.C., Attorney-at-Law ; Esmark Inc. Associate Risk Manager; State of Wisconsin Assistant Risk Manager.
- “AV Preeminent” signifying the highest level of professional excellence for ethical standards and professional ability.
- Selection for inclusion in 2007-13 edition of the Best Lawyers in America in the specialty of Labor and Employment Law, signifying the highest accolade for an attorney as a result of extensive confidential review conducted among the legal profession.
- Selection for inclusion in 2013 edition of the Best Lawyers in America in the specialty of Personal Injury Litigation, signifying the highest accolade for an attorney as a result of extensive confidential review conducted among the legal profession.
- Selection for inclusion in 2007-13 edition of Michigan Super Lawyers
- Wayne State University Moot Court National Team member and full academic scholarship winner and awarded Marshall Goldberg scholarship for top oralist in Wayne State University Moot Court program.
- Jim Christy Award for top national scorer in Associate in Risk Management designation
Professional Affiliations: Michigan Bar Association, Federal Bar Association, Michigan Association of Justice, Macomb County Bar Association and Oakland County Bar Association.
Appointments: Case Evaluator in the Circuit Courts of Macomb, Oakland and Wayne Counties, and the District Courts in Oakland County.
Professional Designations: Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter; Associate in Risk Management – Insurance Institute of America.
Admitted to Practice:
- State Bar of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- The Supreme Court of the United States
Lecturer: “Negligently Assigning Previously Injured Railroad Employees to Duties Beyond Physical Capabilities” presented to Association of Trial Lawyers of American National Convention; “The Trial of an Employment Discrimination Lawsuit” presented to the Detroit Federal Bar Association; “Overcoming Defenses in Sexual Harassment Cases” presented to Michigan Trial Lawyers Association; Panelist cable television program “Just Cause” on topic of Employment Discrimination.
Charitable Activities: Pro Bono Attorney - Legal Aid and Defender Association, Inc. and Board Member and former Chairman of the Board of Directors of Adult Well-Being Services in Detroit, Michigan.